Ideal First Home Or Investment.
Excellent three bedroom family home.
Shirley, 75 Joy Street - ref #S1464
- Neg Over $359,000
- 1 x 3 Bedroom/s
- 1 Bathroom/s
- 2 Garage/s
- Listing #S1464
- Legal descriptionLOT 36 DP 20524
- CT number CB819/14
- Land area 653 m2
- Floor area 110 m2
- Land zone L1 TC2
- Land value $134,000
- Improvements $143,000
- Capital value $277,000
- Rates $1,673.38pa
- ParkingTandem garage
- The above information has been supplied by either the vendor* or by outside agencies like CCC, LINZ, Property Guru, etc. Accordingly, Braziers is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law Braziers does not accept responsibility to any person for the accuracy or use of the information herein.
- Additional permitted sleep out offering that fourth bedroom or hobbies room.
- Built of Summerhill stone with a concrete tile roof.
- This home offers a modern kitchen (dishwasher, pantry, rangehood etc) with adjoining dining opening to northwest facing deck and private, sunny back garden.
- Separate lounge, heat pump, nightstore heater.
- Two car garaging (tandem).
- Situated so close to the Palms, Reading Cinemas and all the surrounding amenities.
- Ideal first home or Investment property.
- Currently rented at $385 per week fixed till 11/01/14 then renewed lease at $425 per week periodic tenancy.
- All Eqc work has been completed.
- View Map
To view, call Braziers on 377 7122
Licensed Real Estate Agents
The Real Estate industry recommends that, prior to making an offer on any property, prospective purchasers first seek their own legal advice. Any reference to yield or annual return is shown on a 52 week basis. Third party information from local authorities etc should be checked independently before being relied upon for accuracy.