Sunny, Spacious & Secure
Excellent 2 double bedroom unit. Street facing, one of two units with garages in-between on corner site.
Hornby, A/45 Witham Street - ref #S1466
- Neg Over $285,000
- 2 Bedroom/s
- 1 Bathroom/s
- 1 Garage/s
- Listing #S1466
- Legal descriptionFLAT 1 DP 29046 ON LOT 11 DP 24429
- CT number CB15F/1416
- Land area HAVING 1/2 INT N 607 SQ METRES
- Floor area 90 m2
- Land zone L1 TC1
- Land value $86,700
- Improvements $114,300
- Capital value $201,000
- Rates $1,299.53pa
- ParkingSingle garage
- The above information has been supplied by either the vendor* or by outside agencies like CCC, LINZ, Property Guru, etc. Accordingly, Braziers is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law Braziers does not accept responsibility to any person for the accuracy or use of the information herein.
- Spacious and sunny living area with warmth from the log burner, heat pump and heat transfer system. Insulation under floors and in ceiling.
- Tidy kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and room for dining.
- Bathroom with shower over bath and vanity. Separate toilet.
- Instant gas hot water with mains pressure.
- Low maintenance grounds with a garden shed, wood bin and lean-to; great for storing wood for winter. Fenced back yard ideal for small dog or children.
- Situated in a quiet street close to Hornby Mall, local shops, bus stops and parks.
- Ideal for retirees, investors or first home buyers.
- Currently tenanted to some great tenants wishing to stay. Current rental of $300 per week.
- Zoned Tc1, on L1 land. Eqc payout to be transferred to new owners.
- View Map
To view, call Braziers on 377 7122
Licensed Real Estate Agents
The Real Estate industry recommends that, prior to making an offer on any property, prospective purchasers first seek their own legal advice. Any reference to yield or annual return is shown on a 52 week basis. Third party information from local authorities etc should be checked independently before being relied upon for accuracy.