On the Fringe of the Central City
Excellent private and sunny upstairs flat, close to the city and other attractions that provide the benefits of city living.
St. Albans, 2/93 Geraldine Street - ref #S1707
- Present Offers
- 2 Bedroom/s
- 1 Bathroom/s
- 1 Garage/s
- Listing #S1707
- Legal descriptionUnit B, DP 37036 on Lot 1 DP 35066 having share in 709m2
- CT number CB18K/701 (Unit) & CB14K/136 (Supplementary Record Sheet)
- Body Corp. $2,182.34 p.a.
- Land area Share in 709m2
- Floor area 70m2
- Land zone RMD, TC3
- Land value $81,000
- Improvements $169,000
- Capital value $250,000
- Rates $1,655.89 p.a.
- ParkingSingle garage
- The above information has been supplied by either the vendor* or by outside agencies like CCC, LINZ, Property Guru, etc. Accordingly, Braziers is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law Braziers does not accept responsibility to any person for the accuracy or use of the information herein.
- Two double bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes.
- Sunny north facing living with ranch slider to balcony. Open plan kitchen and dining with heat pump. Neutral tones make it feel light and airy. Aluminium joinery throughout.
- Tidy bathroom with shower over bath, vanity, and toilet. There is also a separate laundry nook off the kitchen.
- Single lock-up garage with room for storage. Low maintenance and easy-care grounds.
- All EQC repairs are completed and insurance is in place*.
- Currently tenanted at $279 per week, fixed until 30/01/2020.
- Positioned just outside the four Avenues, conveniently located just a short stroll away from local amenities, the Cbd, Victoria Street cafes, bars, and restaurants, and Hagley Park. A short drive to Merivale Mall, Northlands Mall, and The Palms Shopping Centre.
- A smart buy for young professionals, first home buyers, investors, or it would make a great lock-up and leave city pad.
- View Map
To view, call Braziers on 377 7122
Licensed Real Estate Agents
The Real Estate industry recommends that, prior to making an offer on any property, prospective purchasers first seek their own legal advice. Any reference to yield or annual return is shown on a 52 week basis. Third party information from local authorities etc should be checked independently before being relied upon for accuracy.