A unique property tucked away on 4,437m² sheltered, landscaped garden.
The house consists of four double bedrooms, 1 upstairs, three downstairs, with room upstairs to expand further.
Woodend, 917 Main North Road - ref #S1726
- 4 Bedroom/s
- 1 Bathroom/s
- 4 Garage/s
- Listing #S1726
- Legal descriptionLOT 1 DP 71369
- CT number CB41B/898
- Land area 4,437m²
- Floor area Approximately 200m²
- Land value $190,000
- Improvements $440,000
- Capital value $630,000
- Rates $2,324.02 p.a.
- ParkingFour car garage
- The above information has been supplied by either the vendor* or by outside agencies like CCC, LINZ, Property Guru, etc. Accordingly, Braziers is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law Braziers does not accept responsibility to any person for the accuracy or use of the information herein.
- The large open plan kitchen, dining and living has beautiful vistas to outdoor gardens and great indoor/outdoor living. Ranch sliders open to the patio and adjoining deck, with goldfish pond and waterfall, and a wooden path to a lovely entertainment barn. So many options here with plenty of room for all your toys:.
- Triple garage plus large single garage, both standalone.
- Separate workshop with sliding door opening out to large concrete pad, suitable for caravan, boat or car repairs/maintenance.
- Large wood storage shed, plus smaller shed.
- For those budding horticulturists, a huge greenhouse will inspire.
- A child's delight, adventures and memories to be made with room to kick a ball and climb trees.
- Close to bus stop on a regular bus route to and from Christchurch.
- School bus to Kaiapoi High School.
- Approximately 1km to Woodend Primary school.
- This home must be viewed to be appreciated.
- View Map
To view, call Braziers on 377 7122
Licensed Real Estate Agents
The Real Estate industry recommends that, prior to making an offer on any property, prospective purchasers first seek their own legal advice. Any reference to yield or annual return is shown on a 52 week basis. Third party information from local authorities etc should be checked independently before being relied upon for accuracy.