Attention First Home Buyers, Retires or Investors
Recently repainted throughout, with newly laid carpet, vinyl in bathroom and new drapes.
Phillipstown, 6/98 Mathesons Road - ref #S1758
- Asking $205,000
- 2 Bedroom/s
- 1 Bathroom/s
- Listing #S1758
- Legal descriptionFlat 6 DP 45487 on Lot 1 DP 45404 having share in 1001m2
- CT number CB23K/1142
- Land area 1/6 share of 1001m²
- Floor area 60m²
- Land zone RMD, TC2
- Land value $64,000
- Improvements $121,000
- Capital value $185,000
- Rates $1,307.11 p.a.
- ParkingOff street
- The above information has been supplied by either the vendor* or by outside agencies like CCC, LINZ, Property Guru, etc. Accordingly, Braziers is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law Braziers does not accept responsibility to any person for the accuracy or use of the information herein.
- Two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
- Tidy kitchen with dining area. Electric oven, hob, rangehood and laundry facilities.
- Spacious and sunny living area with a heat pump located in the hallway.
- Modern bathroom with shower, vanity, toilet.
- One off street car park and space for another car on common land area. All EQC and insurance repairs are completed*.
- Area average rental for 2 bedroom unit in Linwood/Philipstown: Lower quartile $285pw Medium quartile $300pw and upper quartile $320pw as of 28th February 2019 sourced from Tenancy Services.
- Fantastic location close to local shops, Eastgate and the CBD. This is a great entry level into the property market. Whether you are looking to downsize, invest, retire or just starting out this home will suit many.
- View Map
To view, call Braziers on 377 7122
Licensed Real Estate Agents
The Real Estate industry recommends that, prior to making an offer on any property, prospective purchasers first seek their own legal advice. Any reference to yield or annual return is shown on a 52 week basis. Third party information from local authorities etc should be checked independently before being relied upon for accuracy.