Sought After Location.
Our owners' instructions are clear, they want this property SOLD. An ideal investment property in a prime location, only a few minutes' walk from Merivale Mall.
Merivale, 1/58 Papanui Road - ref #S1780
- 2 Bedroom/s
- 1 Bathroom/s
- 1 Garage/s
- Listing #S1780
- Legal descriptionFlat 1 DP 25449 on RS46 Dist Canterbury having 1/8 share in 1072m2
- CT number CB7C/373
- Land area Share of 1072m2
- Floor area 60m2
- Land zone RMD, TC2
- Land value $260,000
- Improvements $70,000
- Capital value $330,000
- Rates $2,085.08 p.a.
- ParkingSingle garage
- The above information has been supplied by either the vendor* or by outside agencies like CCC, LINZ, Property Guru, etc. Accordingly, Braziers is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law Braziers does not accept responsibility to any person for the accuracy or use of the information herein.
- Two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
- Original but tidy kitchen with plenty of cupboards.
- Large living area with good indoor-outdoor flow.
- The bathroom has a shower over bath with vanity. Separate toilet. Laundry located in cupboard in hallway with laundry tub.
- EQC cash settlement of $9,895 to be transferred to purchasers. Insurance in place with NZI.
- Single lockup garage.
- Currently tenanted at $360 per week on a fixed term tenancy until 19/02/2020 = $18,720 per annum.
- This property is both handy to the Central City, Merivale Mall, Victoria Street shops and restaurants, and Hagley Park. Zoned for Christchurch Girls and Boys High Schools, Heaton Intermediate and Elmwood Normal School and St Albans.
- A great investment property for any investor looking to add to their portfolio.
- View Map
To view, call Braziers on 377 7122
Licensed Real Estate Agents
The Real Estate industry recommends that, prior to making an offer on any property, prospective purchasers first seek their own legal advice. Any reference to yield or annual return is shown on a 52 week basis. Third party information from local authorities etc should be checked independently before being relied upon for accuracy.