Investment - Student Accommodation
Situated in this popular student rental area is this 4 bedroom house with 2 separate consented sleep outs each with bathroom, tea/coffee making facilities and separate power (Presently rented individually)
Upper Riccarton, 7 Ballantyne Avenue - ref #S1796
- $675,000 (7.5% yield on asking)
- 6 Bedroom/s
- 3 Bathroom/s
- Listing #S1796
- Legal descriptionLot 20 DP 472
- CT number CB392/173
- Land area 859m²
- Land zone RS
- Land value $240,000
- Improvements $250,000
- Capital value $490,000
- Rates $2,943.55 p.a.
- The above information has been supplied by either the vendor* or by outside agencies like CCC, LINZ, Property Guru, etc. Accordingly, Braziers is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law Braziers does not accept responsibility to any person for the accuracy or use of the information herein.
- With this year's University of Canterbury enrolments up 7% on 2018, demand for accommodation in the years ahead looks likely to increase with the UC expecting further growth in enrolments again this year. Here is your perfect opportunity to enter the student accommodation market and secure a good cash flow with future potential growth.
- 1 x 4 bedroom house with 2 showers, 2 toilets and new carpet.
- 2 x consented sleep outs both with own bathroom.
- 859m² Zoned Residential Suburban & Section - TC1.
- Current rent - 4 Bedroom House - $560pw, Sleep out 1 - $210pw, Sleep out 2 - $200pw. Total rental - $970.00pw ($50,440 p. A. ).
- EQC and Insurance work completed*.
- Insurance in place.
- Great investment with future potential growth for any investor to add to their portfolio.
- View Map
To view, call Braziers on 377 7122
Licensed Real Estate Agents
The Real Estate industry recommends that, prior to making an offer on any property, prospective purchasers first seek their own legal advice. Any reference to yield or annual return is shown on a 52 week basis. Third party information from local authorities etc should be checked independently before being relied upon for accuracy.