Vendors Want SOLD! All Offers Considered
Buying your First Home or Downsizing?
Lovely three year old home in the very popular Silverstream subdivision.
Kaiapoi, 17 Footbridge Terrace - ref #S1812
- 3 Bedroom/s
- 2 Bathroom/s
- 2 Garage/s
- Listing #S1812
- Legal descriptionLot 200 DP 461956
- CT number 612171
- Land area 387m²
- Floor area 174m²
- Land zone TC2 R7 Stage 2A
- Land value $155,000
- Improvements $325,000
- Capital value $480,000
- Rates $3,065.24 p.a.
- ParkingDouble garage
- The above information has been supplied by either the vendor* or by outside agencies like CCC, LINZ, Property Guru, etc. Accordingly, Braziers is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law Braziers does not accept responsibility to any person for the accuracy or use of the information herein.
- Open plan living with ranch sliders to the garden and rear courtyard.
- LED lighting throughout, with a pellet fire and heat pump to keep you cosy.
- Three double bedrooms, the master with an ensuite and triple wardrobe.
- Two gorgeous tiled bathrooms with the main bathroom having a spa bath, separate shower, vanity and toilet.
- Double garage with auto garage door opener and added storage above.
- Located on a lovely easy care 387m² section.
- The area offers wonderful walks along the banks of the river, and all the facilities you could expect in the local village.
- Don't delay! Call today.
- View Map
To view, call Braziers on 377 7122
Licensed Real Estate Agents
The Real Estate industry recommends that, prior to making an offer on any property, prospective purchasers first seek their own legal advice. Any reference to yield or annual return is shown on a 52 week basis. Third party information from local authorities etc should be checked independently before being relied upon for accuracy.