Ultra-stylish rear unit of two on its own freehold title. View and be impressed with the clever design of this home.
Linwood, a/540 Hereford Street - ref #S1815
- Offers Invited
- 2 Bedroom/s
- 1 Bathroom/s
- 1 Garage/s
- Listing #S1815
- Legal descriptionLot 2 DP 388087
- CT number 352569
- Land area 251m2
- Floor area 111m2 approx.
- Land zone Residential Medium Density, TC2
- Land value $108,000
- Improvements $222,000
- Capital value $330,000
- Rates $2085.08
- ParkingSingle garage
- The above information has been supplied by either the vendor* or by outside agencies like CCC, LINZ, Property Guru, etc. Accordingly, Braziers is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law Braziers does not accept responsibility to any person for the accuracy or use of the information herein.
- Built in late 2007 this 111m² (87m² excluding garage) funky, single level unit offers something completely different from the norm. Its well designed layout provides a great indoor/outdoor flow, loads of natural light and privacy for the occupier. Constructed by the current builder owners, another recent property acquisition means this lovely property is now available for sale after 10 years.
- Open plan living with modern style kitchen, featuring dishwasher and built-in oven with electric hob. Natural light floods the room, with windows to the east and west including a ranch-slider. The pitched roof means there is a higher stud which adds to the feeling of space and airiness. Windows are double glazed and heating is provided by a heat pump. The layout is well orientated towards the afternoon sun; ideal for the living area and bedrooms.
- The two double bedrooms, each enjoy their own ranch-slider and built-in wardrobe. Positioned between the two bedrooms is the tiled bathroom, featuring shower over bath, wall hung vanity and toilet.
- Grounds are attractively planted and low maintenance with exposed aggregate paths and patio area that have a timeless look well in tune with the contemporary style of the home.
- A great opportunity to secure a lovely modern home close to the city centre. Ideal for those looking for a convenient town pad which can easily be a lock and leave option.
- Viewings strictly by appointment.
- View Map
To view, call Braziers on 377 7122
Licensed Real Estate Agents
The Real Estate industry recommends that, prior to making an offer on any property, prospective purchasers first seek their own legal advice. Any reference to yield or annual return is shown on a 52 week basis. Third party information from local authorities etc should be checked independently before being relied upon for accuracy.