Prime Land and Cashflow
House converted into 1 x 3 bedroom and 1 x 2 bedroom flats, PLUS a standalone 2 bedroom unit and block of 2 x 1 bedroom flats. A combined total land area of 1333m² of prime RMD, TC2 zoned land situated in two titles.
Beckenham, 64 & 66 Longfellow Street - ref #S1820
- 9 Bedroom/s
- 5 Bathroom/s
- 2 Garage/s
- Listing #S1820
- Legal descriptionLot 1 DP 27399 &
Lot 2 DP 27399
- CT number CB 9B/642
- Land area 488m² & 842m²
- Floor area 130m² & 140m²
- Land zone RMD TC2
- Land value 64 - $220,000
66 - $320,000
- Improvements 64 - $85,000
66 - $35,000
- Capital value 64 - $305,000
66 - $355,000
- Rates 64 - $2,241.27 p.a.
66 - $2,799.86 p.a.
- The above information has been supplied by either the vendor* or by outside agencies like CCC, LINZ, Property Guru, etc. Accordingly, Braziers is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law Braziers does not accept responsibility to any person for the accuracy or use of the information herein.
- 488m² & 842m² = total of 1333m² of RMD, TC2 zoned land.
- Rating Valuation $305,000 & $355,000 as of August 2018.
- Two single garages, one carport and plenty of off-street car parking.
- All EQC repairs have been completed.
- Insurance in place.
- Good holding income of $1,332 per week, with new weekly rental of $1,381 = $69,264 per annum, as of 7th February = $71,812 per annum. Showing 7.98% on the asking price.
- Situated in a prime location, close to local shops and within walking distance to Beckenham Shops and Sydenham square. Zoned for Cashmere High, Christchurch South Intermediate and Beckenham School.
- A great land bank for future development.
- View Map
To view, call Braziers on 377 7122
Licensed Real Estate Agents
The Real Estate industry recommends that, prior to making an offer on any property, prospective purchasers first seek their own legal advice. Any reference to yield or annual return is shown on a 52 week basis. Third party information from local authorities etc should be checked independently before being relied upon for accuracy.