City Living Made Easy!
Don't delay, four double bedroom townhouse located on the edge of the city in Addington.
Addington, 336D Selwyn Street - ref #S1824
- Present Offers
- 4 Bedroom/s
- 2 Bathroom/s
- 2 Garage/s
- Listing #S1824
- Legal descriptionLot 4 DP 411592
- CT number 516317
- Land area 295m²
- Floor area 168m²
- Land zone RMD, TC2
- Land value $130,000
- Improvements $295,000
- Capital value $425,000
- Rates $2,594.80 p.a.
- ParkingInternal access double garage
- The above information has been supplied by either the vendor* or by outside agencies like CCC, LINZ, Property Guru, etc. Accordingly, Braziers is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law Braziers does not accept responsibility to any person for the accuracy or use of the information herein.
- Modern open plan kitchen, dining and living with heat pump. Good indoor-outdoor flow to private courtyard. Laundry located behind cupboards.
- Four double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes. Master bedroom has an ensuite with a shower, vanity and toilet.
- The bathroom has a separate bath, shower, vanity and toilet. Additional toilet located downstairs.
- Recently repainted throughout. Fully insulated and double-glazed.
- Double garage with automatic door and internal access.
- Currently tenanted at $500 per week fixed until 10/02/2020. Zoned for Christchurch South Intermediate.
- Conveniently located just a short stroll away from The Colombo, Beckenham, Barrington shops and the CBD. AMI Stadium, Lincoln Road's trendy cafes, bars, restaurants, Tower Junction, Riccarton Mall and The Court Theatre are also close by.
- Ideal home for first home buyers, young professionals or Investors.
- View Map
To view, call Braziers on 377 7122
Licensed Real Estate Agents
The Real Estate industry recommends that, prior to making an offer on any property, prospective purchasers first seek their own legal advice. Any reference to yield or annual return is shown on a 52 week basis. Third party information from local authorities etc should be checked independently before being relied upon for accuracy.