Becoming more and more scarce and sought after, this charming well-presented, 3 bedroom character cottage is oozing appeal and is handy to town.
Phillipstown, 95 Olliviers Road - ref #S1826
- Negotiable over $295,000
- 3 Bedroom/s
- 1 Bathroom/s
- Listing #S1826
- Legal descriptionLot 2 DP 3277
- CT number CB 331/110
- Land area 374m²
- Floor area 80m²
- Land zone Freehold RMD TC2
- Land value $139,000
- Improvements $96,000
- Capital value $235,000
- Rates $1,575.41
- ParkingOff street
- The above information has been supplied by either the vendor* or by outside agencies like CCC, LINZ, Property Guru, etc. Accordingly, Braziers is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law Braziers does not accept responsibility to any person for the accuracy or use of the information herein.
- Originally purchased as a home, due to work relocation this charming character cottage has been tenanted over the past decade. Now with the tenant moving on, the owner settled elsewhere, it's now been decided (reluctantly), it is time to sell. Professionally managed, well maintained and presented. This lovely property is ideal for those looking for an affordable first home, living on their own, looking to downsize or wanting an investment.
- Open plan kitchen/living, lounge with heat pump.
- Upgraded kitchen with modern appliances, include gas hobs with range hood, electric oven, and a new dishwasher.
- Modernised bathroom.
- French doors leading out to a fully fenced backyard with a paved outdoor area.
- Large separate lined shed/office/hobbies room with power.
- Off-street parking for up to three vehicles behind a lockable gate.
- Majority of EQC work has been completed (with $2,500 to be transferred to the new owner).
- Insurance in place.
- Recently vacant, this property was rented at $369pw.
- View Map
To view, call Braziers on 377 7122
Licensed Real Estate Agents
The Real Estate industry recommends that, prior to making an offer on any property, prospective purchasers first seek their own legal advice. Any reference to yield or annual return is shown on a 52 week basis. Third party information from local authorities etc should be checked independently before being relied upon for accuracy.