Bird Song - Riverside Tranquillity
Lovely two storey family home situated on a very private rear garden setting.
Dallington, 57 Dallington Terrace - ref #S1828
- 5 Bedroom/s
- 2 Bathroom/s
- 1 Garage/s
- Listing #S1828
- Legal descriptionLot 2 DP 27251
- CT number CB 9B/156
- Land area 1,105m²
- Floor area 190m²
- Land zone TC3
- Land value $165,000
- Improvements $295,000
- Capital value $460,000
- Rates $2,782.59 p.a.
- ParkingSingle garage
- The above information has been supplied by either the vendor* or by outside agencies like CCC, LINZ, Property Guru, etc. Accordingly, Braziers is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law Braziers does not accept responsibility to any person for the accuracy or use of the information herein.
- Two double bedrooms, plus a bathroom upstairs.
- Three bedrooms, separate toilet and bathroom downstairs.
- Separate kitchen, open plan living with spacious dining area leading out to a large, sunny patio, and into a beautiful established garden.
- Standalone single garage with workshop space and auto door opener.
- Close to river, recreational walking, The Palms Shopping Centre and popular Banks Avenue School.
- Approximately $50,000 payout from EQC to be transferred to the new owner.
- View Map
To view, call Braziers on 377 7122
Licensed Real Estate Agents
The Real Estate industry recommends that, prior to making an offer on any property, prospective purchasers first seek their own legal advice. Any reference to yield or annual return is shown on a 52 week basis. Third party information from local authorities etc should be checked independently before being relied upon for accuracy.