Affordable Family Home
This brick and tile beauty, will make a fantastic family home or investment property. Aluminium joinery throughout with the bedrooms having double glazing.
Dallington, 22 Westcott Street - ref #S1829
- Asking $365,000
- 3 Bedroom/s
- 1 Bathroom/s
- 1 Garage/s
- Listing #S1829
- Legal descriptionLot 31 DP 16872
- CT number CB4C/1436
- Land area 625m²
- Floor area 100m²
- Land zone RS TC3
- Land value $129,000
- Improvements $211,000
- Capital value $340,000
- Rates $2,138.75 p.a.
- ParkingSingle garage plus off-street parking
- The above information has been supplied by either the vendor* or by outside agencies like CCC, LINZ, Property Guru, etc. Accordingly, Braziers is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law Braziers does not accept responsibility to any person for the accuracy or use of the information herein.
- Three bedrooms (two double and one single), two with built in wardrobes.
- Modern kitchen with wall oven, electric hobbs, dishwasher, rangehood, plenty of cupboards and adjoining dining area.
- Spacious living area with floor heat pump. Good indoor-outdoor flow via ranch slider. There is also a night store heater in the hallway.
- The bathroom has a shower, vanity and toilet. Separate laundry.
- Single lockup garage with additional self-contained studio with its own kitchen, laundry, dining, living. One bedroom. Bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet. (Please note: this is not shown on CCC records as consented).
- Family sized section of 625m². Fully fenced with easy-care garden and garden shed. Plenty of off-street parking.
- All EQC repairs are completed and signed off. Insurance in place. Newly laid driveway.
- Situated in a convenient location, close to The Palms Mall, Burwood Park, Shirley Golf Course, bus, library, hospitality and an array of amenities. Just a short walk to Banks Avenue School. Within driving distance to the city and beach.
- Be quick. Call to arrange an appointment to view.
- View Map
To view, call Braziers on 377 7122
Licensed Real Estate Agents
The Real Estate industry recommends that, prior to making an offer on any property, prospective purchasers first seek their own legal advice. Any reference to yield or annual return is shown on a 52 week basis. Third party information from local authorities etc should be checked independently before being relied upon for accuracy.