Prime Central City Residential
This stately Edwardian residence on 855m² of RCC land is situated between the Art Gallery and Christ's College. Rarely does residential property in this highly desirable and tightly held location in the "Cultural Precinct" of the city become available.
City Centre, 18 Gloucester Street - ref #S1830
- Deadline Sale - 5:00pm on Sunday 17th March
- 5 Bedroom/s
- 2 Bathroom/s
- 2 Garage/s
- Listing #S1830
- Legal descriptionPt Lots 22-23 DP 1003
- CT number CB 21B/117 Freehold
- Land area 855m²
- Floor area 250m²
- Land zone Residential Central City TC3
- Land value $1,010,000
- Improvements $330,000
- Capital value $1,340,000
- Rates $1,823.43 p.a.
- ParkingDouble garage
- The above information has been supplied by either the vendor* or by outside agencies like CCC, LINZ, Property Guru, etc. Accordingly, Braziers is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law Braziers does not accept responsibility to any person for the accuracy or use of the information herein.
- Situated in the heart of the "Cultural Precinct" of the inner city, this blue chip location is smack bang in the middle of the ever changing arts, cultural and heritage activities of Christchurch. Only minutes' walk to the City Centre. The restaurants, cafés, bars and nightlife, Art Gallery, Museum, Casino and Hagley Park. Whilst the property is in good liveable condition, there is the opportunity to restore this stately Edwardian residence to its former grandeur and beautiful family home or redevelop the 855m² of RCC land into contemporary modern housing.
- 855m2 RCC Land, TC3.
- Land dimension (approx) Street frontage 16.9m x 50.5m deep.
- Four - five large bedrooms (largest with heat pump) plus an oversized sun room.
- Large lounge adjoining kitchen (with heat pump) and second living area. Extra heating from night-store heater in foyer.
- Farm house sized kitchen with plenty of room for family sized dining and hide-away laundry.
- Full bathrooms upstairs and down with bath (one claw foot), separate shower, vanity units and toilets.
- 5 x ornate fire places/surrounds (decommissioned).
- Currently rented at $599.00pw ($31,148 per annum).
- Deadline Sale - 5:00pm on Sunday 17th March Viewing by appointment.
- View Map
To view, call Braziers on 377 7122
Licensed Real Estate Agents
The Real Estate industry recommends that, prior to making an offer on any property, prospective purchasers first seek their own legal advice. Any reference to yield or annual return is shown on a 52 week basis. Third party information from local authorities etc should be checked independently before being relied upon for accuracy.