Appealing Two Bedroom Unit
Situated in a prime location. Two bedroom unit, one double bedroom and one large single bedroom with built in wardrobes.
Merivale, 3/42 Office Road - ref #S1833
- 2 Bedroom/s
- 1 Bathroom/s
- 1 Garage/s
- Listing #S1833
- Legal descriptionFlat 3 DP 25592 on Lot 7 DP 2074
- CT number CB9A/515
- Land area 1/4 share in 883m²
- Floor area 80m²
- Land zone RSDT, TC2
- Land value $240,000
- Improvements $125,000
- Capital value $365,000
- Rates $2,272.86 p.a.
- ParkingSingle garage
- The above information has been supplied by either the vendor* or by outside agencies like CCC, LINZ, Property Guru, etc. Accordingly, Braziers is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law Braziers does not accept responsibility to any person for the accuracy or use of the information herein.
- Tidy kitchen with plenty of bench space and cupboards, dishwasher and oven. Laundry facilities located in kitchen.
- Sunny north facing living with heat pump and dining area. Good indoor - outdoor flow to private paved courtyard.
- Bathroom has a shower, bath and vanity. Separate toilet.
- All EQC work has been completed. Insurance in place with AMI.
- Single lockup garage.
- Currently tenanted at $335 per week on a fixed term tenancy until 05/10/2019.
- Located in the heart of Merivale, this property is both handy to the Central City, Merivale Mall, Victoria Street shops, restaurants and Hagley Park. Merivale reserve and tennis courts next door. Zoned for Christchurch Girls and Boys High Schools, Heaton Intermediate and Elmwood Primary School.
- Fantastic opportunity to purchase this property in such a sought after location.
- A great investment property or ideal for owner occupiers.
- View Map
To view, call Braziers on 377 7122
Licensed Real Estate Agents
The Real Estate industry recommends that, prior to making an offer on any property, prospective purchasers first seek their own legal advice. Any reference to yield or annual return is shown on a 52 week basis. Third party information from local authorities etc should be checked independently before being relied upon for accuracy.