Architectural on Aikmans
Great design is timeless. This Peter Beaven unit is a blank canvas ready for you to add your own personal style to the property, in such a sought-after location close to the many attractions of Merivale.
Merivale, 6/99 Aikmans Road - ref #S1834
- Offers Invited
- 2 Bedroom/s
- 1 Bathroom/s
- 1 Garage/s
- Listing #S1834
- Legal descriptionFLAT 6 DP 28390 ON LOT 5 PT 6 DP 4687
- CT number CB10K/1196
- Land area Share of 1239m2
- Floor area 110m2
- Land zone Residential Medium Density
- Land value $230,000
- Improvements $180,000
- Capital value $410,000
- Rates $2,514.31
- ParkingSingle garage
- The above information has been supplied by either the vendor* or by outside agencies like CCC, LINZ, Property Guru, etc. Accordingly, Braziers is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law Braziers does not accept responsibility to any person for the accuracy or use of the information herein.
- Private two bedroom unit of approximately 110m2 on two levels. Excellent location a stones throw from Merivale Mall and close to many popular schools. EQC repairs have been completed. Many original features remain which could be revamped or replaced with state of the art fittings. Rooms are light and functional. The upstairs bathroom is spacious with separate bath and shower and there is a separate laundry. The bedrooms, stairway and living areas have been recently redecorated with new curtains, wallpaper, paint and carpets. Quirky features such as the loft over the garage are potential that could be further explored. Surprisingly spacious outdoor area which could be a veritable oasis with the right garden design. This property really ticks the boxes in terms of style and location; it just needs you to take it to another level.
- Full information pack available. Inspection strictly by appointment.
- View Map
To view, call Braziers on 377 7122
Licensed Real Estate Agents
The Real Estate industry recommends that, prior to making an offer on any property, prospective purchasers first seek their own legal advice. Any reference to yield or annual return is shown on a 52 week basis. Third party information from local authorities etc should be checked independently before being relied upon for accuracy.