Situated in this ever-popular location is this quirky well-proportioned 3 - 4 bedroom home painted in a cacophony of colour, within easy walking distance to Barrington Mall and park. On a family sized 726m² section, this affordable family home is ideal for those looking to get on the property ladder.
Spreydon, 67 Wychbury Street - ref #S1840
- 3 Bedroom/s
- 1 Bathroom/s
- Listing #S1840
- Legal descriptionLot 8 DP 3746
- CT number CB 20F/255
- Land area 726m²
- Floor area 100m²
- Land zone RSDT TC2
- Land value $290,000
- Improvements $120,000
- Capital value $410,000
- Rates $2,514.31 p.a.
- The above information has been supplied by either the vendor* or by outside agencies like CCC, LINZ, Property Guru, etc. Accordingly, Braziers is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law Braziers does not accept responsibility to any person for the accuracy or use of the information herein.
- Open plan, north-west facing kitchen/living area with heat pump.
- Modernised kitchen with new electric hob, range hood, wall oven, dishwasher and a stunning cast iron coal range (decommissioned).
- Bathroom with tiled walk-in shower, claw foot bath and pedestal wash basin.
- Wood-paneled hall, lead light windows and heat pump.
- 3 x ornamental fire surrounds (fires decommissioned).
- 726m² section zoned RSDT - *(Residential Suburban Density Transition) - TC2.
- Large 1 ½ wide single garage (4m x 8.2m).
- EQC and Insurance work completed. Insurance in place.
- Huge potential here to upgrade and modernise this property into a very desirable family home retaining many of the character features in this popular location.
- *Residential Suburban Density Transition Zone covers some inner suburban residential areas between the Residential Suburban Zone and the Residential Medium Density Zone, and areas adjoining some commercial centres. The zone provides principally for low to medium density residential development. In most areas there is potential for infill and redevelopment at higher densities than for the Residential Suburban Zone.
- View Map
To view, call Braziers on 377 7122
Licensed Real Estate Agents
The Real Estate industry recommends that, prior to making an offer on any property, prospective purchasers first seek their own legal advice. Any reference to yield or annual return is shown on a 52 week basis. Third party information from local authorities etc should be checked independently before being relied upon for accuracy.