Price Below RV. 2 Bedroom Unit + 4 Car Garage
It is a pleasure to bring to the market this immaculately presented and spacious 107m2 two bedroom unit with massive 76m2 (6.2m x 12.4m) block garage (with 3 phase power) in this popular location handy to CBD and Edgeware Village. Within Christchurch Boys High & Heaton Intermediate School zones.
St. Albans, 55c Cranford Street - ref #S1841
- 2 Bedroom/s
- 1 Bathroom/s
- 4 Garage/s
- Listing #S1841
- Legal descriptionUnit C & Accessary Unit C1/DP43463
- CT number CB21B/1235 + Supplementary Record Sheet CB19K/120
- Floor area 107m² + 76m² Garage
- Land zone RSDT TC3
- Land value $185,000
- Improvements $240,000
- Capital value $425,000
- Rates $2,594.80 p.a.
- The above information has been supplied by either the vendor* or by outside agencies like CCC, LINZ, Property Guru, etc. Accordingly, Braziers is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law Braziers does not accept responsibility to any person for the accuracy or use of the information herein.
Tradies, hobbyist's, collectors or those just needing a lot of room should definitely come to view this unique property. House:.
- Large north facing lounge leading onto covered patio and garden.
- Very large north facing bedrooms (5.4m x 3.2m), (5.4m x 2.9m).
- Bathroom with shower, full size bath and toilet.
- Functional kitchen with plenty of cupboard space.
- Freshly painted ceiling and walls.
- Infrared Ceiling Heating System (Individual thermostats in each room).
- HRV Ventilation System .
- Exterior painted (including roof) and new guttering.
GARAGE - large 6.2m x 12.4m (4 car) garage has a toilet, stainless steel bench and sink. With 3 phase power, multiple power points, extensive lighting and auto garage door opener. This is tradesman or mechanic's dream. Situated on a sunny rear section with established fruit trees, vegetable gardens and drip irrigation system.
To view, call Braziers on 377 7122
Licensed Real Estate Agents
The Real Estate industry recommends that, prior to making an offer on any property, prospective purchasers first seek their own legal advice. Any reference to yield or annual return is shown on a 52 week basis. Third party information from local authorities etc should be checked independently before being relied upon for accuracy.