Affordable 2 Bedroom Unit
A very tidy and well-presented two bedroom unit with single garage and a single carport in this handy and popular location within easy walking distance to Bishopdale Mall. Investors take note, front three bedroom unit also available.
Bishopdale, 2/43 Eastling Street - ref #S1848
- 2 Bedroom/s
- 1 Bathroom/s
- 1 Garage/s
Sunday May 26th
1:00pm to 1:30pm
- Listing #S1848
- Legal descriptionLot 4 DP26590 Area 2, 2A DP534490
- CT number 881228
- Land zone TC2
- Land value To be advised
- Improvements To be advised
- Capital value To be advised
- Rates To be advised
- ParkingSingle garage + single carport
- The above information has been supplied by either the vendor* or by outside agencies like CCC, LINZ, Property Guru, etc. Accordingly, Braziers is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law Braziers does not accept responsibility to any person for the accuracy or use of the information herein.
- Ideal for those looking to down size or wanting to get on to the property ladder.
- North facing lounge and kitchen with heat pump.
- Two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet.
- Freshly painted ceiling and walls.
- Neutral tone carpet.
- Low maintenance easy care grounds.
- Single garage + carport.
- Situated on a sunny north-facing section, this rear unit (one of two) is handy to the local mall, supermarket and bus stops. Ideal for those looking to down size, those wanting to get on to the property ladder or for the investor that would like to acquire a tidy small block of two in this ever increasingly popular area.
- View Map
To view, call Braziers on 377 7122
Licensed Real Estate Agents
The Real Estate industry recommends that, prior to making an offer on any property, prospective purchasers first seek their own legal advice. Any reference to yield or annual return is shown on a 52 week basis. Third party information from local authorities etc should be checked independently before being relied upon for accuracy.