House Converted 1 x 1 & 1 x 3 Bedroom Flats
This property is in original but tidy condition throughout. All EQC repairs are completed and insurance is in place*. Each flat having it's own kitchen, living, bathroom and laundry facilities.
Linwood, A&B/29 Linwood Avenue - ref #S1850
- Present Offers
- 4 Bedroom/s
- 2 Bathroom/s
- Listing #S1850
- Legal descriptionLot 1 DP 27450
- CT number CB9K/1322
- Land area 610m²
- Floor area 140m²
- Land zone RSDT TC3
- Land value $190,000
- Improvements $130,000
- Capital value $320,000
- Rates $2,321.76 p.a.
- ParkingOff street
- The above information has been supplied by either the vendor* or by outside agencies like CCC, LINZ, Property Guru, etc. Accordingly, Braziers is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law Braziers does not accept responsibility to any person for the accuracy or use of the information herein.
- House converted into 1 x 1 & 1 x 3 bedroom flats on one title.
- 610m² of RSDT, TC3 land.
- Good holding income.
- Corner section, dimensions approximately 30.33m x 20.27m.
- Plenty of off-street parking.
- The front flat is currently tenanted at $250 per week fixed until 01/05/2020. The back flat is currently vacant and has been rented in the past for $350 per week. Potential Weekly income of $600 per week $31,200 per annum.
- Linwood/Phillipstown area rental for a 2 bedroom flat is lower quartile $288pw, medium quartile $300pw and upper quartile $320pw, for a 3 bedroom flat lower quartile is $327pw, medium quartile $350pw and upper quartile $385pw. Sourced from Department of Building & Housing as of 31st October 2017.
- Situated in a prime location close to Eastgate Mall, The Palms Shopping Centre and the CBD.
- This is a great investment property for any investor or someone wanting a home and income.
- View Map
To view, call Braziers on 377 7122
Licensed Real Estate Agents
The Real Estate industry recommends that, prior to making an offer on any property, prospective purchasers first seek their own legal advice. Any reference to yield or annual return is shown on a 52 week basis. Third party information from local authorities etc should be checked independently before being relied upon for accuracy.