Located in the heart of Merivale, this property is both handy to the Central City, Merivale Mall, Victoria Street shops, restaurants and Hagley Park. Merivale Reserve and tennis courts next door.
Merivale, 4/36 Office Road - ref #S1855
- Negotiable Over $409,000
- 2 Bedroom/s
- 1 Bathroom/s
- 1 Garage/s
- Listing #S1855
- Legal descriptionFlat 4 DP 55690 on Lot 9 DP 2074 having 1/4 share in 882m²
- CT number CB32K/1209
- Land area 1/4 share in 882m²
- Floor area 100m² approximately
- Land zone RSDT, TC2
- Land value $240,000
- Improvements $180,000
- Capital value $420,000
- Rates $2,567.98 p.a.
- ParkingSingle garage
- The above information has been supplied by either the vendor* or by outside agencies like CCC, LINZ, Property Guru, etc. Accordingly, Braziers is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law Braziers does not accept responsibility to any person for the accuracy or use of the information herein.
- Two double bedroom unit with built in wardrobes. Main bedroom with French doors opening to patio.
- Modern kitchen with plenty of bench space and cupboards, oven and rangehood. Laundry facilities located in kitchen with super tub.
- Spacious living with heat pump. Separate adjoining dining area.
- Bathroom has separate shower and vanity. Separate toilet.
- Single lockup garage. Newly laid asphalt driveway. All EQC work has been completed. Insurance in place with State.
- Zoned for Christchurch Girls and Boys High Schools, Heaton Intermediate and Elmwood Normal School.
- Whether you are looking to buy your first home, downsize or invest, this property will suit many.
- View Map
To view, call Braziers on 377 7122
Licensed Real Estate Agents
The Real Estate industry recommends that, prior to making an offer on any property, prospective purchasers first seek their own legal advice. Any reference to yield or annual return is shown on a 52 week basis. Third party information from local authorities etc should be checked independently before being relied upon for accuracy.