House Converted into 1x1 & 1x2 Bedroom Flats
This property is in original but tidy condition throughout. All EQC repairs are completed and insurance in place*. Each flat having its own kitchen, living, bathroom and laundry faculties.
Phillipstown, 1 & 2/18 Havelock Street - ref #S1863
- Present Offers
- 3 Bedroom/s
- 2 Bathroom/s
- Listing #S1863
- Legal descriptionLot 1/DP20472
- CT number CB828/67
- Land area 506m²
- Floor area 110m²
- Land zone RMD, TC2
- Land value $148,000
- Improvements $167,000
- Capital value $315,000
- Rates $2,294.94 pa
- ParkingOff street
- The above information has been supplied by either the vendor* or by outside agencies like CCC, LINZ, Property Guru, etc. Accordingly, Braziers is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law Braziers does not accept responsibility to any person for the accuracy or use of the information herein.
- House converted into 1 x 1 & 1 x 2 bedroom flats on one title .
- 506m2 of RMD, TC2 land.
- Good holding income.
- Dimensions approx 15.84m x 31.90m.
- Plenty of off street parking.
- The front flat is currently tenanted at $255 per week and the back flat is rented at $280 per week, total weekly income of $535 per week = $27,820 per annum.
- Situated in a great location close to Eastagate Mall, The Palms shopping centre and the CBD.
- This is a great investment property for any investor or someone wanting a home and income.
- View Map
To view, call Braziers on 377 7122
Licensed Real Estate Agents
The Real Estate industry recommends that, prior to making an offer on any property, prospective purchasers first seek their own legal advice. Any reference to yield or annual return is shown on a 52 week basis. Third party information from local authorities etc should be checked independently before being relied upon for accuracy.