Central City Opportunity
Newly redecorated two bedroom plus study rear unit, well positioned within the four avenues. $15,569.38 EQC to be credited to purchaser at settlement.
City Centre, 4/330 Bealey Avenue - ref #S1864
- Offers Invited
- 2 Bedroom/s
- 1 Bathroom/s
- 1 Garage/s
- Listing #S1864
- Legal descriptionFLAT 4 DP 74827 ON LOT 1 DP 74043
- CT number CB43A/998
- Land area Share of 759m2
- Floor area 110m2
- Land zone Residential Central City, TC2
- Land value $120,000
- Improvements $130,000
- Capital value $250,000
- Rates $1,753.80
- ParkingInternal access single garage
- The above information has been supplied by either the vendor* or by outside agencies like CCC, LINZ, Property Guru, etc. Accordingly, Braziers is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law Braziers does not accept responsibility to any person for the accuracy or use of the information herein.
- If you are going to start your property journey then one of the fundamentals is 'location, location, location' as they say. To have a versatile property it is useful if it is located close to areas of employment and other attractions, whether it be for owner occupation or investment. Located approximately 2.4km from Cathedral Square this sunny west facing 110m2 unit built in the 1960s has stood the test of time.
- Now updated internally with a new paint job, drapes and electrical fittings as well as recently added floor coverings, it has a desirable layout with two upstairs bedrooms, bathroom and separate toilet. The spacious master faces west and enjoys the afternoon sun and the second bedroom faces east. In addition there is a third room located downstairs which is suitable for a spare room or office. Downstairs there is a good sized living space with heat pump, kitchen and laundry with internal access single garage.
- You will be pleasantly surprised at the spaciousness of this unit when compared with many others in this price bracket; if you can find one in this price bracket! As at the time of writing there are no rental statistics available for 2 or 3 bedroom flats in Christchurch Central, however the adjacent suburb St Albans / Edgeware has a median rent for 2 and 3 bedroom flats of $320pw and $420pw respectively (courtesy of Tenancy Services).
- There is scope to enhance the exterior and stamp your touch on the property with a modern paint scheme; the exterior cladding is a mixture of summerhill stone and concrete block, so real impact could be gained with a simple paint job. The kitchen or bathroom could be modernised to really add the finishing touches and take the property to the next level or these areas can be retained as they are perfectly serviceable in their current state.
- View Map
To view, call Braziers on 377 7122
Licensed Real Estate Agents
The Real Estate industry recommends that, prior to making an offer on any property, prospective purchasers first seek their own legal advice. Any reference to yield or annual return is shown on a 52 week basis. Third party information from local authorities etc should be checked independently before being relied upon for accuracy.