AS IS WHERE IS - 4 x 2 Bedroom Units
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a good size block of 4 x 2 bedrooms units, all on one title. Situated on 708m2 of prime RMD, TC2 land. To be sold "AS IS WHERE IS" with no EQC or Insurance.
Sydenham, 1-4/40 Cadogan Place - ref #S1873
- Present Offers
- 8 Bedroom/s
- 8 Bathroom/s
- 4 Garage/s
- Listing #S1873
- Legal descriptionLot 42 - 43 DP 664
- CT number CB 25A/845
- Land area 708m²
- Floor area 544m²
- Land zone RMD, TC2
- Land value $335,000
- Improvements $785,000
- Capital value $1,120,000
- Rates $7,601.15 p.a.
- The above information has been supplied by either the vendor* or by outside agencies like CCC, LINZ, Property Guru, etc. Accordingly, Braziers is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law Braziers does not accept responsibility to any person for the accuracy or use of the information herein.
- There is potential to remediate this block of flats and enhance each unit further. Each unit having an open plan kitchen, dining and living area with balcony. Separate toilet on the first level. Two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and their own ensuite, with shower, vanity and toilet. All units have their own north facing courtyard. Four double garages with laundry facilities. Extra off-street parking.
- 4 x 2 bedroom units on one title.
- 708m² of prime RMD, TC2 land.
- To be sold "As Is Where Is" No EQC or Insurance.
- Dimension approximately - street frontage 20.11m x 35.18m deep.
- Rating Valuation $1,120,000 as of 2016.
- Four double garages with off-street parking.
- Good holding income of $315, $320, $310 and $295 = a total of $1,240 per week = $64,480 per annum, with potential to increase rental return.
- Area average rentals for Sydenham/Waltham for a 2 bedroom flat, upper quartile $360pw, median $320pw and lower quartile $300pw, sourced from Department of Building and Housing as of 30/06/2019.
- Situated on the edge of the CBD, this is a great rental location close to The Colombo Mall, Beckenham Shops, Barrington Mall and local amenities, supermarket and public transport. Ideal for any investor or builder looking to add to their portfolio. Be quick here, phone now for details.
- View Map
To view, call Braziers on 377 7122
Licensed Real Estate Agents
The Real Estate industry recommends that, prior to making an offer on any property, prospective purchasers first seek their own legal advice. Any reference to yield or annual return is shown on a 52 week basis. Third party information from local authorities etc should be checked independently before being relied upon for accuracy.