3 Bedrooms - As Is Where Is
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this three double bedroom character house in a top location. Located on its own crossleased title, having a share in 1012m2 of RSDT, TC2 land. To be sold "AS IS WHERE IS" with no EQC or Insurance.
Riccarton, 22 Harakeke Street - ref #S1875
- Present Offers
- 3 Bedroom/s
- 1 Bathroom/s
- 1 Garage/s
- Listing #S1875
- Legal descriptionFlat 1 DP 74913 On Lot 17 DP 5644, Having Share n 1012 M2
- CT number CB42D/550
- Land area Having share in 1012m²
- Floor area 150m²
- Land zone RSDT,TC2
- Land value $410,000
- Improvements $90,000
- Capital value $500,000
- Rates $2,997.22 p.a
- ParkingSingle garage plus off-street parking
- The above information has been supplied by either the vendor* or by outside agencies like CCC, LINZ, Property Guru, etc. Accordingly, Braziers is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law Braziers does not accept responsibility to any person for the accuracy or use of the information herein.
- 3 double bedrooms.
- To be sold "As Is Where Is" No EQC or Insurance.
- Good holding income.
- Crossleased title having a share in 1012m² of prime RSDT, TC2 land.
- Single garage plus off street parking.
- Reinstate or Land bank for future redevelopment.
- This house has potential to reinstate to its former glory and plenty of room to add value. Offers three double bedrooms, large open plan kitchen and living. The bathroom has shower, bath, vanity and toilet. Single garage plus off street parking. Currently tenanted at $445 per week fixed until 10/02/2020 = $23,140 per annum.
- Situated in a great location close to Riccarton Mall and Tower Junction shopping centre, Addington Raceway and AMI stadium close by. Walking distance to Hagley park and CBD. Zoned for Christchurch Girls High and Boys High School and Ilam School.
- View Map
To view, call Braziers on 377 7122
Licensed Real Estate Agents
The Real Estate industry recommends that, prior to making an offer on any property, prospective purchasers first seek their own legal advice. Any reference to yield or annual return is shown on a 52 week basis. Third party information from local authorities etc should be checked independently before being relied upon for accuracy.