Great First Home or Investment
You'll find this one hard to beat!
Belfast, 46 Richill Street - ref #S1879
- 3 Bedroom/s
- 1 Bathroom/s
- 2 Garage/s
- Listing #S1879
- Legal descriptionFLAT 1 DP 57230 ON LOT 88 DP 716 HAVING SHARE IN 1012m²
- CT number CB33K/437
- Land area Share in 1012m²
- Floor area 100m²
- Land zone TC2 Residential Suburban
- Land value $155,000
- Improvements $170,000
- Capital value $325,000
- Rates $2173.21 p.a
- ParkingDouble garage plus additional on-site parks
- The above information has been supplied by either the vendor* or by outside agencies like CCC, LINZ, Property Guru, etc. Accordingly, Braziers is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law Braziers does not accept responsibility to any person for the accuracy or use of the information herein.
Superbly renovated throughout, it has a new kitchen, a modern bathroom with spa bath, a new heat pump and up to the minute décor including new carpet. The three bedrooms are all good sizes and the main is really large, the open plan living extends into the hallway area creating a generous living space for a house warming party. The outdoor living area has a good sized deck perfect for summer barbeque's. A double garage and plenty of off-street parking completes the picture.
We suggest you don't hesitate viewing, this is a seller.
To view, call Braziers on 377 7122
Licensed Real Estate Agents
The Real Estate industry recommends that, prior to making an offer on any property, prospective purchasers first seek their own legal advice. Any reference to yield or annual return is shown on a 52 week basis. Third party information from local authorities etc should be checked independently before being relied upon for accuracy.