Brilliant Buy on Bealey!
Near new architecturally designed two bedroom ground floor apartment in prime Bealey Avenue location.
Edgeware, 12/271 Bealey Avenue - ref #S1880
- Negotiable over $289,000
- 2 Bedroom/s
- 1 Bathroom/s
- Listing #S1880
- Legal descriptionLot 1 - 2 DP 22229
- CT number CB6C/419
- Land area Share in 1743m2
- Floor area 65m2 approx.
- Land zone Residential Medium Density, TC3
- ParkingOn Street
- The above information has been supplied by either the vendor* or by outside agencies like CCC, LINZ, Property Guru, etc. Accordingly, Braziers is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law Braziers does not accept responsibility to any person for the accuracy or use of the information herein.
- So close to the city without the city price tag. Where else can you buy a new two-bedroom apartment for sub $300,000, showing a gross return of approximately 6.5% on the asking price? This has to be great buying!
- Excellent layout of approximately 65m2.
- Well insulated and with most of the bells and whistles you expect with a new build. Why buy second hand when you can enjoy this quality re-build.
- Ideal city pad or investment property. Easy care, lock and leave.
- No grounds to maintain as a contractor attends to them.
- Current median rent for the St Albans East / Edgeware area for a 2 bedroom apartment is $355 pw and upper quartile is $380pw, courtesy of Tenancy Services 01 Mar 2019 - 31 Aug 2019. Alternatively the property could be rented more short term for a favourable nightly rate. Handily located a few steps from 'The Bealey'.
- Note, this is a company title. Seek advice from your bank or broker to determine your lending ability. It functions similar to a body corporate, except rather than unit titles, the owners own actual shares in the company that owns the complex. In this case it is 3300 shares or 5.86%. A local Chartered Accountancy firm administers the financials of the complex owner, Bealey Courts Ltd. If one can get their head around this form of ownership, the other fundamentals of this property are very attractive.
- There is no on-site parking, however you can easily walk to the central city or use public transport, uber, cycle, scooter etc as it is so central.
- Compare the features of this property with others and you will see it represents great value for money!
- Inspection by appointment only. Information pack available by request.
- View Map
To view, call Braziers on 377 7122
Licensed Real Estate Agents
The Real Estate industry recommends that, prior to making an offer on any property, prospective purchasers first seek their own legal advice. Any reference to yield or annual return is shown on a 52 week basis. Third party information from local authorities etc should be checked independently before being relied upon for accuracy.