Great investment property in desirable location close to town. Three bedroom character home with secure tenants in place until June 2020.
Sydenham, 18 Burlington Street - ref #S1881
- Asking Price $270,000
- 3 Bedroom/s
- 1 Bathroom/s
- Listing #S1881
- Legal descriptionLOT 55 DP 826
- CT number CB20F/1356
- Land area 301m²
- Floor area 80m²
- Land zone TC3
- Land value $165,000
- Improvements $135,000
- Capital value $295,000
- Rates $1,977.74 p.a
- ParkingSingle carport
- The above information has been supplied by either the vendor* or by outside agencies like CCC, LINZ, Property Guru, etc. Accordingly, Braziers is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law Braziers does not accept responsibility to any person for the accuracy or use of the information herein.
- Tidy kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space.
- Open plan living and dining area with heat pump. Good indoor-outdoor flow via ranchslider.
- Three double bedrooms with wardrobes.
- Tiled bathroom with shower, vanity, toilet and laundry facilities.
- Easy care sections 301m² of RMD, TC3 zoned land. Single carport.
- All EQC repairs have been completed, insurance in place with AMI. There is an insurance cash settlement of $7,471.72 for the fence, footpaths and carport concrete to be passed over to the purchaser.
- Currently rented at $309 per week. Fixed term until 24/06/2020.
- Situated in a popular location, close to the CBD, The Colombo, Beckenham and Barrington Malls.
- View Map
To view, call Braziers on 377 7122
Licensed Real Estate Agents
The Real Estate industry recommends that, prior to making an offer on any property, prospective purchasers first seek their own legal advice. Any reference to yield or annual return is shown on a 52 week basis. Third party information from local authorities etc should be checked independently before being relied upon for accuracy.