Sunny, Spacious and Close to Town!
Edgeware, 5/436 Barbadoes Street - ref #S1883
- Asking Price $360,000
- 3 Bedroom/s
- 1 Bathroom/s
- 1 Garage/s
- Listing #S1883
- Legal descriptionFlat 5 DP71837 on LOT 34 DP 728 having share in 1062m²
- CT number CB 41C/943
- Land area Share in 1062m²
- Floor area 120m²
- Land zone RMD TC3
- Land value $123,000
- Improvements $227,000
- Capital value $350,000
- Rates $2,509.65 p.a
- ParkingInternal access double garage
- The above information has been supplied by either the vendor* or by outside agencies like CCC, LINZ, Property Guru, etc. Accordingly, Braziers is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law Braziers does not accept responsibility to any person for the accuracy or use of the information herein.
- Open plan kitchen and dining, sunny north facing living with heat pump and ranch slider for a good indoor-outdoor flow to a private courtyard.
- Three double bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes .
- The bathroom has a vanity, shower and toilet.
- Double garage with internal access, laundry facilities with super tub and access to rear courtyard.
- Zoned for St Albans Primary, Shirley Boys High and Avonside Girls High Schools (Transitional Zones).
- All exterior EQC repairs are complete, there is an EQC cash settlement for internal repairs and an insurance payout for the driveway to be transferred.
- Located just outside the four Avenue, close to all local amenities and the CBD. Only a short drive to Merivale Mall, Norhtlands and the Palms Shopping Centre.
- Ideal opportunity for first home buyers, investors, couples or small families to enjoy a fabulous lifestyle for a very affordable price!
- View Map
To view, call Braziers on 377 7122
Licensed Real Estate Agents
The Real Estate industry recommends that, prior to making an offer on any property, prospective purchasers first seek their own legal advice. Any reference to yield or annual return is shown on a 52 week basis. Third party information from local authorities etc should be checked independently before being relied upon for accuracy.