Country Lifestyle with City Convenience
This is a rare find right on the edge of the city! If you are looking for a lifestyle property without a commute then this one should be at the top of your list.
Harewood, 448 Sawyers Arms Road - ref #S1892
- Offers Invited
- 5 Bedroom/s
- 3 Bathroom/s
- 5 Garage/s
- Listing #S1892
- Legal descriptionLot 1 DP 26196
- CT number CB 8B/1389
- Land area 6.3098 Hectares
- Floor area 275m²
- Land zone Rural Urban Fringe/ N/A - Urban Non-Residential
- Rates $11,604.48 p.a.
- Parking3 car garage, single plus carport & off street parking
- The above information has been supplied by either the vendor* or by outside agencies like CCC, LINZ, Property Guru, etc. Accordingly, Braziers is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law Braziers does not accept responsibility to any person for the accuracy or use of the information herein.
Located in an ever popular area it is close to local schools, the airport, recreation areas, major shopping areas and main highways. The setting is really special with extensive mature gardens and trees that create a park like environment and there's also a superb inground pool. The home is really spacious with a floor area of around 275m² (excluding garaging) and while it would benefit from renovation it is very comfortable and liveable. It has four bedrooms with the main separate from the family bedrooms, two bathrooms, two study/home office areas, two living areas (one with a modern consented log burner) that are really large and connect well with the garden for outdoor living. Additionally there is a one bedroom self-contained family flat. There is a three car garage with its own toilet and laundry area, a large single garage plus carport and numerous farm sheds for any number of 'boys toys'. There are established shelter belts and the well provides reticulated irrigation.
Our vendors are realistic and say 'ignore the rating valuation'. So don't delay here, you'll never regret buying in this location!
Viewing by appointment, please contact Graeme Kerr to arrange a viewing time.
To view, call Braziers on 377 7122
Licensed Real Estate Agents
The Real Estate industry recommends that, prior to making an offer on any property, prospective purchasers first seek their own legal advice. Any reference to yield or annual return is shown on a 52 week basis. Third party information from local authorities etc should be checked independently before being relied upon for accuracy.