Guaranteed Rent with HNZ Lease
The ultimate secure rental with a lease in place with Housing New Zealand until June 2021.
Sydenham, A & D/200 Hastings Street - ref #S1898
- Offers Invited Over GV's
- 2 Bedroom/s
- 1 Bathroom/s
- 1 Garage/s
- Listing #S1898
- Legal descriptionLot 5 & 8 DP 370721
- CT number 286579 & 286582
- Land area 216m²
- Floor area 86m²
- Land zone RMD TC3
- Land value A - $119,000
D - $119,000
- Improvements A - $201,000
D - $206,000
- Capital value A - $320,000
D - $325,000
- Rates A - $2,145.73 p.a.
D - $2,173.71 p.a.
- ParkingInternal access single garage
- The above information has been supplied by either the vendor* or by outside agencies like CCC, LINZ, Property Guru, etc. Accordingly, Braziers is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law Braziers does not accept responsibility to any person for the accuracy or use of the information herein.
Why bother with ongoing tenant problems when you can leave it up to HNZ and collect the income.
Great opportunity to purchaser a modern two bedroom townhouse, on their own freehold titles, situated on 216m² & 409m² of RMD TC3 land.
Open plan kitchen and dining with a spacious living area, one with wall heater, the other has a heat pump. Good indoor-outdoor flow via ranch slider to sunny and private courtyard. Two bedrooms, large main bedroom with built-in wardrobe and a single bedroom. Bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity. Single internal access garage with laundry.
Good holding income, currently achieving a fantastic $335 per week, with yearly rent reviews (gross, before HNZ management).
All EQC repairs have been completed and upgrades done as part of renovations, Insurance in place with Lumley.
Located in a great location in Sydenham/Waltham. Ideal for any investor looking for a hassle-free investment property.
To view, call Braziers on 377 7122
Licensed Real Estate Agents
The Real Estate industry recommends that, prior to making an offer on any property, prospective purchasers first seek their own legal advice. Any reference to yield or annual return is shown on a 52 week basis. Third party information from local authorities etc should be checked independently before being relied upon for accuracy.