Private, Sunny & Spacious!
Situated in sought-after location in Beckenham, close to town and amenities. This standalone townhouse is located on a rear section, on its own freehold title, on 341m² of RMD,TC2 land.
Beckenham, 31A Boon Street - ref #S1899
- Present Offers
- 3 Bedroom/s
- 2 Bathroom/s
- 1 Garage/s
- Listing #S1899
- Legal descriptionLot 2 DP 77518
- CT number CB44C/359
- Land area 341m²
- Floor area 159m²
- Land zone RMD TC2
- Land value $150,000
- Improvements $265,000
- Rates $3,097.57 p.a.
- The above information has been supplied by either the vendor* or by outside agencies like CCC, LINZ, Property Guru, etc. Accordingly, Braziers is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law Braziers does not accept responsibility to any person for the accuracy or use of the information herein.
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher, under bench oven, electric hobbs and rangehood. Plenty of bench space with an island bench and loads of cupboards. Large adjoining dining area with heat pump. Sunny north-facing living with French doors. Good indoor-outdoor flow to private and sheltered courtyard.
- Three double bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes. Master bedroom with ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet. The main bathroom has a shower over bath, vanity and toilet.
- Large single garage with automatic door opener and internal access. Laundry facilities with super tub and access to rear courtyard. Owner advises all EQC repairs are completed and insurance in place.
- Located close to Beckenham shops, The Colombo and the CBD. Only a short drive to Barrington Mall, Tower Junction Centre and Lincoln bars and restaurants. Walking distance to Bradley and Sydenham Parks. Zoned for Cashmere High, Christchurch South Intermediate and Somerfield schools.
- This home will appeal to a wide range of buyers, ideal for first home buyers, retirees, investors, couples or small families to enjoy a fabulous lifestyle in a desirable location.
- View Map
To view, call Braziers on 377 7122
Licensed Real Estate Agents
The Real Estate industry recommends that, prior to making an offer on any property, prospective purchasers first seek their own legal advice. Any reference to yield or annual return is shown on a 52 week basis. Third party information from local authorities etc should be checked independently before being relied upon for accuracy.