On the Fringe of the Central City
Private and sunny standalone unit, close to the city and other attractions provides the benefits of city living.
Richmond, 2/92 North Avon Road - ref #S1904
- Present Offers
- 2 Bedroom/s
- 1 Bathroom/s
- 1 Garage/s
- Listing #S1904
- Legal descriptionFlat 2 DP45916 on Lot 5 DP1751 having share in 789m²
- Land area Share in 789m²
- Floor area 80m²
- Land zone RMD TC3
- Land value $124,000
- Improvements $171,000
- Capital value $295,000
- Rates $1,977.74 p.a.
- ParkingSingle garage plus off-street parking
- The above information has been supplied by either the vendor* or by outside agencies like CCC, LINZ, Property Guru, etc. Accordingly, Braziers is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law Braziers does not accept responsibility to any person for the accuracy or use of the information herein.
- Two double bedrooms all with built in wardrobes.
- Open plan modern kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of bench space and cupboards. Adjoining dining area with heat pump.
- Spacious living with lots of sun. Good indoor-outdoor flow to covered decking area. Fully fenced and private low maintenance gardens.
- Neutral tones throughout, good carpet and aluminium joinery.
- Bathroom has separate shower and vanity. Separate toilet and separate laundry.
- Single lock up garage and off-street parking.
- Positioned just outside the four Avenues, conveniently located just a short stroll away from the local amenities and the CBD. A short drive to Merivale Mall and the Palms Shopping Centre.
- A smart buy for young couples, retirees or investors. Would make a great lock and leave or city pad.
- View Map
To view, call Braziers on 377 7122
Licensed Real Estate Agents
The Real Estate industry recommends that, prior to making an offer on any property, prospective purchasers first seek their own legal advice. Any reference to yield or annual return is shown on a 52 week basis. Third party information from local authorities etc should be checked independently before being relied upon for accuracy.