Primo position on Peacock
One year old apartment in stylish four unit complex in sought-after Peacock Street. An excellent town pad for executive living. Enjoy a short stroll to the casino and numerous cafes and restaurants in nearby Victoria and Colombo Streets. There is really no necessity to own a car this close to the city centre.
City Centre, a/32 Peacock Street - ref #R2089
- 3 Bedroom/s
- 2 Bathroom/s
- 1 Garage/s
- Listing #R2089
- FurnishedWhiteware only
- ParkingSingle garage
- Letting fee$504.85
- Three level north facing apartment (second from the left in main photo).
- Ground floor includes kitchen, laundry, living opening on to attractive and sunny secure court yard.
- Level two includes master bedroom with balcony and ensuite, extensively tiled bathroom and second bedroom.
- Level three incorporates a useful double room ideal for a study, relaxation area or spare bedroom.
- Modern style kitchen with granite style bench top, dishwasher and induction hob.
- Alarm system, security camera, pre-wired for a sound system, fibre optic. Quality features and finishes such as oak staircase.
- Separate laundry with washing machine and clothes dryer included.
- Single garage at rear as well as small service courtyard. Whiteware negotiable.
- Would suit people with a busy lifestyle who want a quiet oasis near the city.
- A really inviting & interesting place to call home.
- View Map
To view, call our Rental Hotline 377 7477
Our web site www.braziers.co.nz is updated 6 days a week for your convenience. Successful applicants will be chosen at Brazier Property Investments Ltd's sole discretion. A deposit of one week's rent plus a letting fee (letting fee = one week's rent plus GST) is payable immediately upon signing a tenancy agreement. As payment we accept EFTPOS, internet transfer or bank cheques. We do not accept cash, credit cards or personal / company cheques. Our office is located at 838 Colombo Street between Peterborough and Salisbury Streets. We look forward to assisting you soon.