A recently built three bedroom townhouse in a popular area with the bonus of a built-in fridge/freezer.
St. Albans, 4/136 Sherborne street - ref #R2322
- 3 Bedroom/s
- 2 Bathroom/s
- 1 Garage/s
- Listing #R2322
- ParkingSingle garage plus off-street parking
- Letting fee$573.85
- Stunning near new centrally located townhouse in immaculate condition. Close to edgeware village shops, and an easy commute to the inner city.
- The open plan kitchen has a built in fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven, cooktop, extractor fan and usb power outlets. The kitchen flows into the dining and living space, great for entertaining and socialising.
- The private outdoor courtyard is drenched in afternoon sun, with a low-maintenance garden and electric lawnmower for the small lawn.
- The three double bedrooms are all located upstairs, the master has its own ensuite, large walk in wardrobe with drawers and usb power outlets. The other two bedrooms contain double wardrobes, plenty of sun, and high ceilings, giving an extra spacious feel. Both bathrooms have sizeable frameless glass showers, underfloor heating, large vanity with storage and a toilet.
- The house is easy to heat in winter, with a large heatpump in the lounge and double glazing throughout. The north facing floor to ceiling windows in the upstairs bedrooms are wonderful sun traps, all are dressed with both privacy blinds and block out blinds.
- There is internal access to a single garage, with automatic door, and extra off street parking.
- Be the first tenant in this amazing property, which has been well looked after by its current owners, who have regrettably moved overseas.
- Private sunny courtyard - comes with electric lawnmower.
- Connected for ultra fast broadband.
- A must see!
- View Map
To view, call our Rental Hotline 377 7477
Up to $150 worth of free electricity with this home. Terms & Conditions apply.
Our web site www.braziers.co.nz is updated 6 days a week for your convenience. Successful applicants will be chosen at Brazier Property Investments Ltd's sole discretion. A deposit of one week's rent plus a letting fee (letting fee = one week's rent plus GST) is payable immediately upon signing a tenancy agreement. As payment we accept EFTPOS, internet transfer or bank cheques. We do not accept cash, credit cards or personal / company cheques. Our office is located at 838 Colombo Street between Peterborough and Salisbury Streets. We look forward to assisting you soon.